The Mexican Mule
History & Appreciation:
Just like with every great invention, there’s a just as great variation of it somewhere else. The case stands for the relationship between the original Moscow Mule and the newer Mexican Mule. Although no one really knows the origination of the Mexican Mule, whoever tries it can’t get enough of it.
What you’ll need:
- Vodka (we like this one the most)
- Pineapple Juice
- Lime Juice
How to make it:
- Start off getting your glass right. If you’re using a Mule Mug or just a glass, start off by putting it in the freezer for a few minutes to give the drink a colder experience. After you take it out, pour some more ice into it to welcome your drink.
- Straight into the good stuff. In another cup, pour 2oz/60ml (or a double shot) of vodka into your cup. (If you like it stronger, we won’t say anything). Next, pour in ¾ oz of pineapple juice, ½ oz of lime juice, and ½ of syrup. Now stir.
- Put the lime in the —. We like our Mules with a little tang. Squeeze two lime wedges into the drink. Stir again!
- Ahhhhhh. Finally pour this beautiful mix into your chilled cup and enjoy. Hopefully it’s a hot day wherever you’re having this, but if not you’ll still love it.
BOOM! You have just made a beautiful summer-time cocktail (we won’t judge if you put it on the gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.