- by ShopSK .com
With Christmas around the corner, you can’t miss up on the chance to make the Naughty Eggnog. This is probably the only naughty thing on Santa’s nice list, so make sure to leave some of this out with the cookies on Christmas Eve.
What you’ll need:
This recipe is made to serve 6-8 people.
- 8 large eggs, seperated
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 16 oz Dark Rum
- 1 ½ pt Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- Cinnamon (optional)
How to make it:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat egg yolks at medium-high speed until thick and pale yellow.
- Slowly add two-thirds of a cup of the powdered sugar (save one-third for later) and beat until fully dissolved.
- Add the rum, milk, heavy cream, nutmeg and almond extract and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until they maintain soft peaks.
- Gradually add the remaining one-third cup of powdered sugar and beat until incorporated and stiff peaks form.
- Gently whisk the egg whites into the eggnog mixture.
- Chill, and serve in a punch bowl.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg sprinkled on top.
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.