Imagine a V8 drink. You know…, those “could’ve had a V8 *slap someone*” commercials. Well, we think that someone thought they were cheeky and made an alcoholic version of it. For best results, enjoy responsibly.
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Cucumber Vodka
- 2 ½ Pureed Watermelon
- ½ Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Pinch Truvia (optional)
How to make it:
Now it’s time to make the cocktail. We highly encourage a cocktail shaker but a blender will also suffice (make sure to not include the ice in the blender, because it will dilute your drink). These directions will assume you already are a badass at-home cocktail maker and have gone out to get the shaker.
- Add all ingredients into your shaker filled with ice (add a pinch Truvia if you like it extra sweet).
- Shake the shaker until it is chilled to your liking. We encourage shaking until there’s a mild frost on the shaker.
- Strain into a your glass, preferably a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and add raspberries.
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.