The Bramble cocktail is a light drink that’s sure to have you wanting more. The Crème de mure gives the drink a thicker feel, meanwhile creating equilibrium with the gin. The how-to for this cocktail is made for 1 serving, but we wouldn’t blame you if you doubled the amount of ingredients so you could have your second one already ready.
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 spoons simple syrup
- ½ oz Crème de mure
How to make it:
- Add the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Fine-strain into an Old Fashioned glass over crushed ice.
- Lace over top with the creme de mure.
- Want to be fancy? Garnish with a lemon half-wheel and a fresh blackberry.
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.