The Tom Collins is a lightweight and healthy way to get your buzz, as well as very easy to make. Essentially a spiked sparkling lemonade, the Tom Collins is a sure way to appease to whosever’s palate. Also, since this drink is topped off with club soda, you’ll have a much better chance of not feeling like **** in the morning.
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz London Dry Gin
- 1 oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz spoons simple syrup
- ½ Club Soda
How to make it:
- Add the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a Collins glass.
- Fill with ice, top with club soda and stir.
- Feeling yourself, stay at home bartender? Garnish with a lemon wheel and maraschino cherry.
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.