The Bebbo is a funny-named London dry gin drink that’s very tangy thanks partly to the presence of blood orange juice. The honey syrup’s sweetness gives this cocktail a great sweet & sour kick that isn’t really delivered in many other cocktails. Perfect for enjoying alone or with some friends.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 ounces London dry gin
- 1 ounce honey syrup (equal parts honey and water)
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh blood orange juice
- Garnish: lemon or lime twist
How to make it:
Pour ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Fine-strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.