- by ShopSK 4
This drink was originally made to cure hangovers. Usually, the person with the hangover was known as “the Suffering Bastard” and just like that this drink’s name embodied the person it was made to help.
What you’ll need:
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Dry Gin
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes Ginger Ale
- ½ oz Fresh lime juice
How to make it:
Now it’s time to make the drink for whichever suffering bastard needs it. We highly encourage a cocktail shaker but a blender will also suffice (make sure to not include the ice in the blender, because it will dilute your drink). These directions will assume you already are a badass at-home cocktail maker and have gone out to get the shaker.
- Put all your ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Really shake this thing for about 20-30 seconds, or till you feel that the shaker is sufficiently chilled to your liking.
- Strain into a Collins glass (preferably chilled) onto fresh ice. The more crushed the ice is the better
- Add 2 dashes of Ginger Ale to top off the drink
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.