- by ShopSK .com
This drink isn’t just good. It’s like GOOD good. The drink is at the peak of it’s popularity during grapefruit season and hits the best during a hot summer day. If it’s winter wherever you are, please don’t let that hold you back from creating this amazing cocktail.
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Tequila (we like this one the most)
- 1 oz Habenero Nectar
- 3 oz Grapefruit Soda
- 4 cubes of ruby red grapefruit
How to make it:
Now it’s times to make the Sour Cherry Gin Smash. The drink isn’t hard to make and doesn’t require a shaker or any extra accessories
- Start with the natural stuff. Get the 4 cubes of grapefruit and put them in your cup (a taller glass is best). With a spoon, muddle the grapefruit until it’s become mix together.
- Finish with the good stuff. Next add your tequila, then grapefruit soda and finally the habanero nectar for some flavor. Crushed ice helps especially if the weather is hot (we’re looking at you Southern California).
- Top off. If you have any extra grapefruit, garnish the edge of the cup with a thin slice.
YES! You have just made a beautiful cocktail (we won’t judge if you put it on the gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.