- by ShopSK .com
The Nightcap is anything but what you want to drink before going to bed. Serving as a great pick me up, the Nightcap’s mix of gold rum, cold brew, syrup, and bitters takes your taste buds for the ride. Although called Nightcap, we recommend taking this drink much earlier in the day.
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Gold Rum
- 2 oz of Cold Brew Coffee
- ½ oz Maple Syrup
- ½ oz zest of 1 orange
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- 1 dash San Pellegrino tonic water
How to make it:
Now it’s time to make the cocktail. We highly encourage a cocktail shaker but a blender will also suffice (make sure to not include the ice in the blender, because it will dilute your drink). These directions will assume you already are a badass at-home cocktail maker and have gone out to get the shaker.
- Proceed to pour all your ingredients but the tonic water into a shaker that’s already filled with ice
- Keep shaking your shaker until a cold frost forms around the drink
- Strain into a tall glass over fresh ice cubes
- Finally top off with tonic water and garnish with an orange or lime peel.
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.