- by ShopSK .com
The Bloody Mary is one of the most iconic and well-loved drinks in the world. So why would anyone want to change it? Cause we love gin. That’s why. Don’t worry, we don’t mess around with it too much. Enjoy the Bloody Snapper on a cold day (or a hot one, we won’t judge).
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Gin
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 oz tomato juice
- ½ oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 dashes tobacco
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
How to make it:
- Pour the salt and pepper onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of a lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass, rim the glass with the salt and pepper, and fill the glass with ice.
- Add the remaining ingredients into a shaker with ice, and shake until chilled.
- Strain into the prepared glass, and garnish with a celery stalk and lime wedge.
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.