The Gin Fizz
A bubbly cocktail, the Gin Fizz is a bar classic. The creaminess is feeling great on the lips and taste on the tongue. Just a little heads up though, to get this frothy-ness, you’re going to have to do a lot of shaking. Probably best to skip the gym today…
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Gin (we like this one the most)
- ¾ oz Fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 1 egg white (½ oz)
- 1 oz Club Soda
How to make it:
Now it’s time to make the Gin Fizz Cocktail. We highly encourage a cocktail shaker but a blender will also suffice (make sure to not include the ice in the blender, however, because it will dilute your drink. These directions will assume you already are a badass at-home cocktail maker and have gone out to get the shaker.
- Fill your shaker with Gin, Lemon Juice, Syrup and the Egg White. Do not include any ice.
- Dry shake your concoction (dry shake meaning no ice) for at least 10 seconds
- Now add ice to the mixture and keep shaking for at least 30 seconds or as much as you can.
- Strain your mixture into your glass. We recommend chilling your glass prior beginning for a better Fizz experience.
- Top off you’re your drink with 1 oz of club soda.
Woah! You have just made a beautiful cocktail (we won’t judge if you put it on the gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.