The Spanish drink is well known amongst millions. Perfect for drinking with all your friends & family or just pouring yourself a cup for the show you love to stream. Many think the Sangria is solely red wine; however, brandy plays a role in giving it that extra kick it needs. The guide we make today will be for an entire bottle of red wine. Perfect for about 4-5 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 1 bottle of Dry red wine
- ½ cup of Brandy
- ½ orange juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 Orange cut into wedges
- 1 Apple diced and cored
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
How to make it:
Now it’s time to make the cocktail. You’ll be needing a large pitcher where you can let your ingredients mix.
- In your large pitcher, add sugar, oranges, apples and lemon.
- Muddle these ingredients for about 1 minute
- Add your ½ cup of brandy and orange juice and muddle again.
- Finally add your red wine and stir.
- If you want it colder, add some ice into the pitcher
- Enjoy your drink in a wine glass
Woah! You’ve just made a beautiful drink (we won’t judge if you put it on the ‘gram). For quality cocktail ingredients and at home delivery, go to ShopSK.